Benefits of Joining
Members of the LCCC | UP Alumni Association enjoy special privileges and benefits.
Commodore Books & More - the LCCC Bookstore
10% discount on any LCCC apparel or logo items.
Mike & Barbara Bass Library & Community Resource Center
Now that you are done with reading assignments and homework papers, you can read for fun again!
- Browse the magazines and periodicals in a comfortable setting
- Borrow up to 10 books at one time
- Borrow 5 books from Ohio Libraries through the log-in procedure in the Library
- Use of the library computers
Employment & Career Services
Now that you have the degree, training or credentials you need for a great career, LCCC Employment & Career Services can help you find your new job.
- Free workshops on job searching, career decisions, interviewing assistance, resume writing and much more!
- Transition Networking Groups
- Free online job board - LCCC CareerLink for new opportunities in the region
Visit www.lorainccc.edu/careers for more information.
Physical Fitness and Recreation Facilities Access
All LCCC Alumni Association members are eligible to use the indoor track free of cost during recreational hours. Just present your LCCC Alumni ID card, complete a health waiver and you are ready to start training for your next 5K or escape the winter blues. Access is granted 1 – 2 business days after the completion a waiver.
LCCC Alumni Association members who have earned at least 30 semester (or 45 quarter) credit hours are also eligible to enroll in NPER 189 and NPER 150 courses at a special discounted rate. NPER 189 is Informal Recreation, a non-credit course that provides alumni use of the Ewing Center Field House for basketball, volleyball, tennis and soccer. NPER 150 is a non-credit course that gives alumni access to the LCCC Fitness Center, including exercise equipment, resistance equipment, and cardiovascular machines (in addition to the Field House). Please note that no one under the age of 13 may use the fitness center. Call (440) 366-4028 for more information regarding the fitness facilities.
Alumni and friends are eligible for a discounted AAA membership! The AAA membership comes with these great benefits:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Shopping Discounts on dining, travel, auto repairs, attraction tickets and more
- FREE Identity Theft Protection
- Full Service Leisure Travel Agency
Please contact Cindy Plascik at 216.644.2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer or if you have any questions.